Sunday 3 January 2016

knowledge

Knowledge


Hello,I am Mehant.We all know what is knowledge.We also know that it is eternal.
But today I wanted to show you two types of people related to knowledge.


Ultimately, these days study has become an important thing to an indivitual.But in the same way to get that knowledge one must have to work very hard.


Through my expirience , I have observed many things in my life. One such is this ,it is a simple experiment which I have conducted, to show you the change in the way a child studies. There are two of them whom I have given each a simple story. I told them that I would ask them the story after 20 minutes.


Now the time has come and as I have said I would ask them . First child said the same story exactly without even missing a word then I asked the second person where he said the summary of the story in a cohesive manner.I thought that person 1 is a smarter one.


After this I have observed that the child 1 has studied continuosly the whole 20 minutes. Where the second one has completed studying it in 5 minutes.




Then I suddenly asked them to say few lines about themselves.Child 1 started searching in the book where the other one started saying, thinking the topic is quite easy.


All of a sudden , I was shocked and changed my decision that child 1 is not a smart boy but a memorising master without understanding anything. A person tells you to study such that you understand and implement in your life and not to just memorise which is just waste.


So , I suggest that first you stop asking have you gained knowledge and instead you ask have you gained something from knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment